Vision Support Services – Blackburn Office
Join us at an exciting time; we are a world leading textile company supplying the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of the IHG, Marriott, Hilton Worldwide and Accor, as well as government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team, leading the entire email calendar for the UK, Europe and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our digital marketing efforts; you are the expert.
You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling communication to our customer base and you’ll have a genuine passion for digital marketing, analytics and the customer journey. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Compile and create effective email marketing communications working to improve open rates, click rates and conversion
- Work with the Head of E-Commerce to implement a testing and segmentation plan across campaigns, analyse results and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Compile monthly reports on all campaign sends to assess ROI and effectiveness leading to a better more effective email marketing strategy
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in email and digital marketing software
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent spelling and grammar and experience in writing sound commercial copy
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Familiarity with HTML, basic coding and editing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Positive attitude
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Matt Bowes, Vision Support Services, Darwen House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or apply through email at email@example.com.