Overall Position Purpose
Vision Support Services is a world leading textile company. They are experts in the sourcing and distribution of textiles to key players within the global hospitality, retail and ecommerce markets.
The Field Sales Manager, Europe, is essential to support Vision’s plans to develop, secure and win new sales opportunities, aligning to their global hotel brand partners’ (IHG, Hilton, Marriott, and Accor) growth in the European markets.
Vision Support Services is seeking a strong and pro-active individual to develop their opportunities and markets in French speaking European countries. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following responsibilities and duties:
- Represent Vision, becoming the face of the company in French speaking European countries in addition to other selected countries
- Extensive and regular travel to European countries
- Fully manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Initiate, manage and secure high-value sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to develop robust Account Development Plans
- Participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Learn & impact latest industry trends and developments through Vision
- Manage inbound leads in a timely, professional and customer-focused manner
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Meet agreed objectives and key results (OKR’s)
- Provide timely, accurate and consistent reporting
- Update and maintain the company CRM records for opportunities, clients managed and sales activities performed
Skills and Experience
- Proven record in sales management
- Fluently in English and French; proficiency in additional European languages would be advantageous
- A passion, drive and ability to deliver sales and identify sales opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adapt within a fast changing market
- Professional and personable style to develop strong customer relationships
- Able to use initiative and work independently, whilst also working as part of a larger team
- Strong capability of reporting on performance
- Have a passion for hospitality industry we work to supply, with possibly a textile background, although not mandatory
From time to time the company may require the Field Sales Manager to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with the Vision Support Services business needs and model.
Place of Work
This role can be based at the discretion of the business to maximise opportunities in the assigned European markets, or in one of the established sales offices in Blackburn, England and Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
Vision Support Services believe in a core set of values. All their employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards
One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products
One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead
One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company
One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed
We offer a great benefits package which includes competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, employer contributions to pension fund, on-site parking, staff discounts, plus other employee benefits.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Jaclyn Haxton, Vision Support Services, Darwen House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or email Jaclyn.email@example.com.