Overall Position Purpose
Vision Support services is a leader in global textile manufacture and distribution. Our customer base comes from global accommodation providers, renowned high street retailers, laundries, public bodies and healthcare organisations.
The Key Account Director’s within Vision own and manage all aspects of the strategic and practical relationships developed to support our ambitions.
We aspire to be the preferred supplier and distributor of luxury, performance and specialist textiles to leaders in global hospitality, healthcare and retail markets.
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing key relationships
- Strategic planning & delivery for the assigned regions
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Achieve or surpass core sales activity metrics
- Focus activity to deliver our targeted strategic objectives
- Support stock optomisation to support effective selling and supply chain management
- Leading & delivering key business pitches
- Responsibility for the planned onboarding of new clients
- Represent Vision; becoming the face of the company in the defined regions
- Initiate, manage and secure high-value sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to develop robust account development plans
- Learn & impart latest industry trends and developments through Vision
- Manage inbound leads with a timely, professional and balanced approach
- Annual input into budget process for your key accounts and regions
- Update and maintain the company CRM
Reporting to the Group Sales Director this role must balance the needs of the customer alongside the needs of the Vision Group.
Following a solution selling sales strategy the individuals in this team will inspire respect from all levels; internally and externally. This role is not only strategic and will require an element of hands-on sales management.
Every Key Account Director within Vision should have the capacity to support and cover each other’s opportunities and challenges.
Our Key Account Director roles are imperative to Vision’s strategic sales success and growth. The complexity of relationships and the volume of individual work do not support these roles being team leaders. As such, there are no direct reports for Key Account Directors, but a matrix organisation which supports the position and the workflows. This is a sales and commercial role.
Vision Support Services has built a network of international distribution partners within the hospitality business. These distributors often have shared and mutually beneficial relationships with the global brands and markets where we focus. A high volume of opportunities need the support of both the company and the distribution networks.
- Experience of selling FMCG or wholesale into international markets
- Understanding of the international commercial landscape
- Time spent in Middle East/China/India; Vision’s key focus markets
- ‘Hunter’ mentality when selling in order to acquire new business at a strategic global level
- ‘Farmer’ mentality when cultivating key relationships
- Highly collaborative and curious with a strong ability to learn and change often and quickly
- The gravitas to network and build relationships at all levels
- Excellent sales, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Exemplary attention to following internal SOP’s
- Outstanding leadership qualities, a self-starter attitude and the ability to welcome, receive and adapt based on feedback for continuous improvement
From time to time the company may require Key Account Directors to perform duties outside of this specific remit or regions. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with the Vision Support Services business needs and model.
Place of Work
This role can be based at the discretion of the business to maximise our opportunities in the market, or in one of the established sales offices in Blackburn, Belfast or Dubai.
Individual & Team Values
Vision Support Services believe in a core set of values. All our employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions. As highly visible members of staff, portrayal of the Vision values will be considered a measure of success.
One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards.
One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products.
One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead.
One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company.
One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed.
If you’d like further information or to apply for this role, please email Jaclyn.Haxton@visionsupportservices.com with your CV and covering letter.