Overall Position Purpose
Vision Support Services is a world-leading textile company. They have developed a high-quality customer base whereby their products can be found across the globe in hotels, government buildings, and retail stores. The Field Sales Manager, Europe is essential to support Vision’s plans to develop, secure and win new sales opportunities, aligning to their global hotel brand partners’ (IHG, Hilton, Marriott, and Accor) growth in the European markets.
- Represent Vision, becoming the face of the company in the defined and assigned markets
- Fully manage a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business.
- Initiate, manage and secure high-value sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to develop robust Account Development Plans
- Participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Learn & impact the latest industry trends and developments through Vision
- Manage inbound leads in a timely, professional and customer-focused manner
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Meet core sales activity metrics including monthly visits targets
- Meet assigned objectives and key results (OKR’s)
- Provide timely, accurate and consistent reporting
- Update and maintain the company CRM records for opportunities, clients managed and Sales activities performed
Reporting to the Head of Field Sales, the successful candidate will have a proven record in sales management, speak fluently in English; proficiency in at least one of our Key European language is an advantage.
Vision Support Services is seeking a strong and pro-active individual to develop their opportunities and markets in Europe. They require an individual capable of reporting on performance, hungry and passionate about sales and extremely dynamic. With a passion for travel and the capacity to work remotely, the role will suit a self-starter who enjoys the travel and hospitality industry we work to supply, with possibly a textile background although not mandatory.
From time to time the company may require the Field Sales Manager to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with the Vision Support Services business needs and model.
Place of Work
This role can be based at the discretion of the business to maximise opportunities in the assigned European markets, or in one of the established sales offices in Blackburn, England and Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
Vision Support Services believe in a core set of values. All their employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
One Vision: We are a customer-focused, united, global business setting the standards
One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products
One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead
One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company
One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed
If you would like to apply for this role, please email Francesco.Ieri@visionsupportservices.com with your CV and covering letter.